• Click on "My Account"
• Enter your user ID (Library card number) and PIN. If you haven't personalized your PIN, use the word CHANGEME.
• In the "Checkouts" tab, select the material you'd like to renew. Check the box next to any items you want to renew or check the "Select All" box to renew everything at once, and then click on "Renew".
You will see new due dates, and a message if something cannot be renewed. Note that some of your paperback items may not show on the list.
Q: Why Can't I Renew Some of My Items?
• You may renew most of what you've borrowed twice. If you need something longer, please contact us.
• You won't be able to renew a title if someone is on a waiting list for it or if it's in the new and popular section. If you'd like it again, you can place a hold on the item, or we will be happy to put your name on the hold list for you.
• It's possible that your card is blocked because you have material overdue or have fines. Please contact the Circulation Department at the Central Library (404-730-1824) or at your branch so that we can help you clear your account.
• You can also renew by phone, either by calling your branch or by using the Telelibrarian 24-hour automated voice system (404-730-1860).
For more information about AFPLS renewal policies, see Borrowing & Returning Items.